What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to master the art of painting flames and true firein days
- Learn how to paint an awesome set of “ghost” flames in a matter of minutes
- Learn how to easily create a perfect pin stripe on your flames every time
- Learn how to add a 3D look to your flames so they leap right out at you
- Learn how to paint classic hot rod flames in 3 popular styles
- Learn how to prepare your surface
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Airbrush Flames and True Fire scores 74.27/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.airbrushing-flames-made-easy.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: airbrushing-flames-made-easy.com you’ll also be taken through to airbrushing-flames-made-easy.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)